Monday, September 20, 2004

Mr. Fizz Grape


Very cheap and tasty. Posted by Hello

At 17 cents a can, I didn't expect too much from grape Mr. Fizz, but I was pleasantly surprised. I found it at Dollar Duz It, one of those department stores where everything costs a dollar or less. I could've gotten a whole six pack for a buck, but I didn't want to risk it in case it tasted like paint thinner or something.

The taste is comparable to grape Chek, but grape Chek may be slightly better. Both are far better than grape Fanta. It's slightly more harsh than grape Chek, but not so much that it's unpleasant. The tartness is also similar to grape Chek. It doesn't have that grape Bubble Yum flavor.

My final verdict? Great! In fact, I liked it so much I plan on trying all the other Mr. Fizz flavors I can find.