Saturday, October 09, 2004

AriZona Soda Work's Rx Defense Orange Cream Elixir


What does orange taste like again? Posted by Hello

Rx Defense Orange Cream Elixir is yet another discontinued AriZona Beverage Company variety found at the ever fascinating Big Lots. I'm not big on orange soda because they tend to taste harsh, and this one was no exception. Where this one differed from the rest of the pack was the cream part. There's a strong vanilla taste after the orange. Unusual. Not the best thing I ever had, but OK. The carbonation was what made me not care for this. Certain soft drinks I like to have a strong carbonation (like Coke, Pepsi, and Sprite) and some I don't, this would fall in the latter category.

Final verdict? It's old and discontinued. You'll probably never find a bottle of this stuff anywhere (except Big Lots) , but if you do, I guess it's worth trying if you like orange soda.